Happy Friday COM|PASSionate REVOLUTIONARIES!
Mmm… us too! Way too many tabs!
Close some. Come play.
Get out, take care of yourself and heal in community!
- SATURDAY 6.27.15 Greet the Day Yoga, Deep Dog, Yorba Linda*
- MONDAY 6.29.15 NEW SUMMER FLOW CLASS STARTS!!!, Yorba Linda* We had so much fun last week! So much sweat! So much yoga! Come play!
- WEDNESDAY 7.1.15 Midweek Mindfulness Practice, Deep Dog, Yorba Linda*
- THURSDAY 7.2.15 Bones + Breath Yoga, Deep Dog, Yorba Linda*
- Summer Workshops Will Be Announced SOON! Stay Posted on our EVENTS PAGE!
Don’t forget there’s lots of upcoming ways to get involved!
- Gender Spectrum is coming up in July! “Gender Spectrum provides education, training and support to help create a gender sensitive and inclusive environment for all children and teens.” They run an annual conference in Berkeley, CA for youth, families and professionals! Go check them out! Registration is now open! They are also looking for volunteers!
- You’ve done plenty of volunteering and advocacy this year! How about you do something for your queer kinky unicorn heart and run away to Amorous Revolt? Amorous Revolt is queer kinky camping, “To celebrate our bold love, our brilliant spirits, our playful (and sometimes serious) sex, our creative relationships, our radical interdependence, our perfect bodies, and our unstoppable power and agency.”
- Hey younger COM|PASSionate REVOLUTIONARIES looking for something fun to do this summer?? How about Brave Trails— a leadership summer camp for LGBTQ Youth & Allies?! Folks that are our age or older– we know what you’re thinking– where was this camp when we were in high school?? Well, you can still go help out by being a camp counselor or leading a workshop! Go check them out!
- All of these internet shenanigans too much? Need to digitally detox? How about checking out Camp Grounded: Summer Camp for Adults! CA camp is over but you can still take a road trip to hit the North Carolina camp in August!
Musical Temperance officially launched this week and it was SOOO good… a fridge full of ice cream good. If you can’t wait two weeks for more Musical Temperance you can find Kristel’s other words of wisdom here: kristelyoneda.com.
Listen to the playlist via Spotify or the blog above while you go about your weekends building community or pulling tarot– we’re listening too.
Have your own story about healing or thoughts on healing? Are you a queer vegan healer? Want to talk to your community about ways you’re living consciously and connected? Do you want your blog, org, or event to be featured on one of our running series or want to do an interview introducing yourself to the COM|PASSionate REVOLT Community? Are you a unicorn in a pony world disguising your magickal star dust sprinkling mane to live amongst the commoners?
Pitch us a blog series or interview idea!! Contact us at email@example.com!
The COM|PASSionate REVOLT Community<3
*Events are put on by the CR Community/CR Community members. Other events are by friends of the CR Community or of interest to the CR Community. Feeling a little nervous about getting out and involved? Email us and if we can we’ll make some introductions so you have a friendly face to say “Hi” to when you get there!
**Most of these events will be local to Southern CA (unless we notice an event that sets us off into road trip dreamland.) If you want to do a COM|PASSionate event round-up for your local area let us know!
***Are you an individual, meet-up or community group that has some COM|PASSionate events of your own? Email us for details on how to submit your event to our calendar!
There are photographs in this post that were borrowed lovingly from the internet and do not belong to us. All are linked and credited to the best of our abilities in hopes of attracting more traffic to the photographers and websites who have blessed us with this imagery. The inclusion of a photograph here should not be interpreted as an assertion of the subject’s or artist’s identity or beliefs. If there is a photo included here that belongs to you and you want it removed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be removed promptly, no questions asked.