We’re back from Austin! Actually, have been for a couple of weeks- sorry for the delay!
We wanted to talk a little bit about our trip generally and also share some take-aways from the workshops that we attended. Below are the full titles, speakers names and any other link information we could wrestle up!
- The Center for Lesbian and Gay Studies in Religion and Ministry Resources
- Forgiveness- What is it?
- Mary Wilson, MDiv and Rebekka Falk-Jones, MDiv, MS
- Are You Ready to Become a Parent?
- Andy Miller, MHSE, MCHES, and Sally Bennett, LCSW
- Handsome Father
- Just Like Me: Attachment THrough Mirroring, Idealizing, andTwinship in Romantic Relationships
- Joanna Ricco, MS, MFTI, and Denise BRaken, MSW
- Becoming Parents: Queer People Having Babies
- Christy Tashjian, CPM, LM, MSN, WHNP and Jenni Huntly
- MotherBloom Midwifery
- Solution-Focused Brief Therapy With Trans and Gender Variant Couples
- Rebekka Ouer, LCSW,
- Dallas Rainbow Counseling
We feel so lucky to be able to share these resources with you and Austin treated us so well! Thanks Contemporary Relationships!
As always you can reach us at…